Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

The Most Well-Known Fuel in the World.

Coal is the most well known fuel/fossil fuel in the world. It created the industrial revolution, and has advanced human society to where it is now. Today it is known to power homes, buildings, lighting, and everything else that uses electricity. But when burned, it releases CO2 into the air. Since there is always electricity, there is always too much coal burning in order to bring energy to our houses. The more CO2 in the air, the more the atmosphere traps heat, thus creating global warming.

My name is J.N., and I attended at GCE lab school. My class and I are in Fuel, and we are studying resources and which types of fuels are better for the world. For a project, we have to create a slideshow to show the dangers and how much coal the US consumes. I am proud on working on my project's calculations. I hope you all enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment