Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Africa's Hot Spot

My name is J.N. and I study at GCE Lab School. In there, we had a class called Population, in which we learn about scientific terms such natural selection, evolution, phenotype/genotype, and much more. We also learned about mathematical terms such as standard deviation, permutation/combination, and much more. We also went to the Field Museum for this Unit in which we learn about the evolutionary traits of the observed animals.

For this class, we had to do create an assignment which was a thought project on what might happen to an organism in a different environment. I choose a Fennec Fox mainly because they are small but tough creature. Anyway, the main reason this project was created was so we could predict on what could happen if human is messing the environment and how the Foxes would adapt to it. What I am proud of this project is the information given. What I am not proud of is the format, since the original format had technical errors. Still, I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment