Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Chocolate, and the story, you never knew.

On my spring term in GCE Lab school, I started at studying the history of how food travels throughout the world, and how much manpower it takes for a 99 cent burger to get to your home. We have gone though multiple projects and assignments, as well as multiple field experience. For this class , my class and I had to create a presentation that needed to talk about the history of a specific substance or food. Our course, I had decided to go a bit further, and animate my project in order to relate to myself more.

I had multiple challenges with this project, mainly with the time. When trying to do animation, it would take a large amount of time in order to do so. Sadly, I didn't gain high animation quality. I did however tried to animate the project, and that is what is my succession. While most of my classmates tried to do their project on a slideshow or prezi, I decide to go a step beyond, which I am proud of.

I just a talk about my family, and how they relate to this project. In order to create this project, I had to interview my family in order to gan a better understanding of the food. My family was a bit more related to my food, chocolate, do to their hispanic origins of Colombia, as well as my father being digesting more natural substance of chocolate, the cocoa bean. I just want to say that I am happy about my family's origins, since they had such an interesting history, and is great to explore.

 Pucciarelli, Deanna "The History of Chocolate"  ed.ted.com , TED,  March .16. 2017. Web., April 26, 2017

Klein, Christopher "The Sweet History of Chocolate."

No comments:

Post a Comment