Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Shut up Peathers

Heather has been an inspiration to multiple people and consider a cult classic to many and was written/directed by Daniel Waters. Known to be ahead of its time, it takes punches at the society of that date and still remains relative even today. It's a movie I choose to analyze thanks to my class called Ollywood, here at GCE Lab School. What my class and I learn understanding film through post production, intention, and much more. We observed this through movies such as Jaws, Lord of the Rings, and many more. We also went outside the school to observe the role of finding the right location for the right film. What my class had to due for a project was to look at a movie and observe it intellectually. I choose the movie Heathers and based it on the characters, designs, motives, and inspiration of the film.
What I enjoy most about the project was that I felt prepared for this after seeing different critics for multiple movies. However, I found it a challenge to edit some parts after feedback, as I re-wrote 90% of the script. Over all, I believe I reviewed the film fairly on what it presented.

Heathers (1989).png
" New World Pictures, Heather,  wikipedia.org, Cinemarque Entertainmen, Web,
 1989, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment