Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Palette and Chisel

Within the year of 2018, I (JN) had attended an organization called Palette and Chisel for only two class. Both of these classes were called "Figure Drawing with Elements of Portrait" and help myself learn fundamental art skills that improve my own work. The class demonstrating important criteria such as proportions to scale, different styles/correcting shading, and following bone structure. However, there was also a level a personal growth within these classes.

GCE is a school that I am attending to the present day. It focuses on two main ideas. These being how to teach/learn certain information without processing it by absorbing data and how to use said information to improve your community. What I learned to these lessons was my own perfectionism, or how that trait had failed me during this class. I would have to accept the flaws with my drawings rather then try to fix them (for they would never be perfect). Though this lesson isn't grand does bring weight upon me.

Both classes were between September 14th to December 18th, and continued on for Tuesdays between 6:30 to 9:30 at night. Both taught by Jim Hiajick, the total hours where 36 within the two courses.

JN "Made through help of Jim" no website, Jan 2, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment