Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Ecological Volunteer StewardShip

Through 2018, I attended the Palos Hill Forest Preserve in such task as cutting down invasive species, understanding the environment around myself such as plants and animals, and learning the perspectives of different volunteers at the forest. I worked with Jan Pietzak and Cindy. K. Kinda to polish these forests along with countless other volunteers in my area. I normally work on Sundays either between 9 to 12 or 1 to 4 depending on where the service is needed and have volunteer a total of 36 hours. There is no exact forest I normally Volunteer in, but I have gone to Black Partridge Woods, Swallow Cliff Forest, Hickory Hills Woods, and many more. The email of Mr. Pietzak is janaugust@sbcglobal.net.


JN, "Proof", Own Work, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment