Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BMA Martial Arts

Throughout the year, I had have shown my work and effort through physical activity at BMA Martial Arts.  What I specifically worked on within these classes were Brazilian Jiujitsu, Tae-Kwon-Do, and subsets of those forms which helped my advancements in health and in self defense. These lesson individually are extremely important when facing against certain problems within Chicago and any city as a whole. However, I had also learned to grow as a person with lessons such as obedience, determination, and self reflection thanks to my instructor within these lessons.
This is perfectly what GCE tries to do for students, as becoming open to different perspectives means to self reflect on your own ideas rather then staying within a bubble. Though BMA is separate from GCE Lab School, it still builds upon the lessons GCE has tried to teach to its students and parents.

Within this gym, I had stayed within the 2017-2018 school year on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays- as well as the first two months of the school year 2018-2019, where I worked only on Thursdays and Fridays. The total hours that were from the two years were between 180-200.

JN "BMA Martial"  no website 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment