Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Japanese Lessons

Within sophomore and the beginning of junior year, I have challenged myself with time and determination to learn a third language with my spanish teacher, David Comas. Within these classes, I studied the Japanese culture, advanced writing such as Kanji, and reading short text/dialogue. However, I have also learned other aspects from these lessons.

Since my Freshman year, I have gone to GCE lab school. A environment that tries to make students think differently rather then absorbing data. Not only that, but also tries to urge its student to help out their community in the best of manners. From what I learned through these classes with David, I understood the idea of language, and what it could do to bring in a community. I also learned about how language can immerse a person into the culture, and what ideas could be brought from a different culture compared to our own.

I had classes on Thursday's lunch between 11:50-12:20 for a minimum of 30 minutes. In total time, it would equal to 24hrs of learning Japanese.

JN "Letter for lesson by David" no website Dec 29, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment