Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

Violin Lessons

Throughout the years, Elizabeth Rodriegez has been a personal tutor and taught me within the art of violin and music. Throughout 2018, we worked on such as poster/form, listening through ear, and understanding notes. However, the class didn't just supply me with practical techniques, but also helping myself become a rounded character through these lessons.


Since freshman year, I have gone to a school called GCE lab School, which is known for students to be active within their community and think within a different mindset. My music classes with Mrs. Rodriegez prepared myself to teach younger audiences, understand people, and much more. These perfectly relate within my school morals and helps me become a more global citizen.

For 2018, I have been going to Mrs. Rodreigez's home for an hour on Mondays and Thursday between 5:30 to 6:30 on both days.  Starting in September 10th, my total hours with my instructor would be at 32 hrs in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment