Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Gym

During the past year, I had to go to a gym known as BMA Martial Arts. I already gone there for several years and this was my last year staying there. I would go at least three times a week for a hour each class being instructed by Eric Boleaga, the owner of the gym. My metabolism isn't the best, so I( didn't advance in the stomach area. However, I did recieve upper body strength and I would stay stable for health from time to time. I had gone through intense work and eing work such as forms, exercises that house push ups and sit ups, and fighting techniques whenever needed for self defense.

The important part of the class was learning how to believe in myself. Before I went to the class, I had trouble believe that I could do great things or even think long term. However, after years of going to his classes and his encouragement, I am in a better shape compared to myself as a child and I learned to try my hardest at all things I do. During last year, I was able to get into my dream school and I couldn't have done it with the encouragement instructor Eric has provided me during the years. I would like to thank him for that and for making me who I am today. My plan before I leave for the year for my school is to get my black belt and to finish my gym credits. I have completed 40 hours the past year and I will will continue to finish my gym credits for this year.

JN "Belt recievings" own work, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment