Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Re-Imagining the Library

All things could be improved as long as the improver knows what to check off. This is what I learned in my class, Social Entrepreneurship and You, during the third term of my senior year. We learned how to do SMART goals, create SWOT organization, and understand different aspects of the economy. We also took several personality test such as "Disc" and "The Big 5" personality test. Finally we learned how to calculate imaginary numbers and understand the history of mathematics.

For an assignment, we worked on how to improve a certain aspect of the school in whatever way we wanted. I choose to do the library since I have a fondness for books. I interviewed several teachers and students to get the best perspective and made my own SMART goals for the library's benefit. I enjoy that most of the work is finished, but I wished I did more with this project. I'm working on an unrelated final project for the end of the year, so I couldn't add much creative energy to this project. Even though this is standard, I believe it's valid when looking at the new space next year.

                                 

I seen multiple projects that put in lot of creative talent as this specific project invites the freedom of medium. If I were to make this again, I would create a video that uses much animation and expresses my enjoyment for the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment