Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Coral Health

This would be the last assignment of my high school life and so it is emotional for me to finish it. During my term in GCE, our grade experimented with a new class called "Frontiers". It includes the science behind oceans, history of exploration, and understanding how climate change affects our environment. We had no field experiences during this course do to COVID-19. We did however meet with Zachary and Phil of Urban Rivers to talk about the health of Chicago's natural ecosystems.

For this final assignment, we would create a literature review based around one of the eight challenges that marine scientist are dealing with. I choose number four where scientist have troubles finding the overall status of the ocean's health. I decided to study into coral as I saw that part of the ocean as an important factor in the survival of ocean life. The struggles I had with this project was finding the information that was easier to understand. The pride I have of this project would be it being the last one.


For an outro, there is not much I could say. Only that I would like to thank the teachers and staff for the past four years. I struggled hard on many things, and I learned to integrate my art with my schoolwork. I just hope college works as well as high school did.

No comments:

Post a Comment