Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Service Hours,

During this term, students of GCE were forced to stay in home and work on their service hours through home task.  I did three activities with the time I had at home. The first was garden and lawn work, such as taking out weeds and cutting grass. The second activity was sanding and painting the deck of my house, which took around 4 hours. The third activity was picking up trash from the streets. I used my sword to pick up trash and sort it out throughout the neighborhood, and walked my dog in the process.

I was cautious, mostly about getting the disease since I was picking random trash. I learned about being careful, and making sure I get all the pieces of trash. I also learned about optimistic as the hours would be in either heat or wet when I worked to pick up trash.


JN "Service Work" own work, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment